- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?Pair Dental collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Financial information (credit card numbers, billing addresses, bank routing and account information, etc.)
- Browsing information such as: type and version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information (see below), the specific pages viewed, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Pair Dental with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website, via your browser’s cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Any information you provide to a company that directly partners with Pair Dental.
How will we use your data?
Pair Dental collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Connect you with potential matches, such as dental offices or dental specialists.
How do we store your data?
Pair Dental securely stores your data on a server that is hosted by a third-party. Secure information such as social security numbers are stored in an encrypted method with limited access. Some information is also securely stored in our Salesforce account.
We retain the information until you request that we delete it. We will delete your information upon written request by you, which will also necessitate termination of any account and contracts.
Pair Dental would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Pair Dental from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other partners of Pair Dental.
Pair Dental does not directly sell your information. However, we may be paid rebates if you purchase products or services from a “formulary” vendor. For purposes of purchasing from our formulary vendors, we will have to disclose certain information to those vendors, and they may contact you directly for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes or to opt out of formulary, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Pair Dental would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from Pair Dental copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pair Dental correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pair Dental to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pair Dental erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pair Dental restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pair Dental’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pair Dental transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Requests must be emailed email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our any one of our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Pair Dental uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us